Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Problem with last.fm

The main problem with last.fm is that I'll never be able to have a guilty pleasure again. I can't lie...I listened to a Dashboard Confessional song today and now all my friends on last.fm know it. I am often the music stalker who makes slightly creepy comments on what you have been listening to lately. For some reason, that tells me a lot more about a person than facebook statuses ever can. That being sad, no fear non-cyber friends of Sarah, Dashboard is no indication of how I'm feeling. You should probably be listening to Another Year on the Streets Vol. 2 as well. Best comp of allllll time followed closely by Slaying Since 1996 from Suicide Squeeze. Bring back your pop punk pasts with me!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Incorrect. The best comp album of all time is No Alternative by the Red Hot Organization. Check your facts.

happyasaclem said...

sounds like a good one for sure but i stick with my original opinion.

Sneezy said...

yes! i feel ashamed when my itunes shows that the last time i listened to dashboard is within the last month, even if it is a part of a kick-ass compilation.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.