Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Eureka!

For a while I've been waiting for that next it song for me. The song that I can listen to over and over again without getting sick of it. Clap Your Hands Say Yeah...thank you for making that song for me. It's called In This Home On Ice and it's on their eponymous debut. Eponymous is one of my favorite words right now. I've had to write upteen band bios and I try to use it as much as possible. I digress...Something about my new song reminds me of the 80s. And for that, thank you CYHSY. It's one of those songs that I like to listen to on repeat and sometimes, it makes me tear up a bit. There is no explanation for songs like that for me. It used to be things like soft Get Up Kids songs or Dashboard Confessional. Now, a song's beauty can make me tear up. Sorry if you think I'm a weirdo for crying when listening to music but I assure you there is nothing to worry about. Well, I'm off to listen to In This Home On Ice 8293847324 more times tonight. Goodnight and I hope you find "it" for yourself.

No comments: